The goal at Morongo Golf Club at Tukwet Canyon is to offer the finest golf instruction in the world. With the resources we offer the opportunity for golfers of any level and age is endless. Every lesson is designed specifically for each and every individual, you are guaranteed to leave happy with a better understanding of your swing with some key points to take away with you to better your game. Golf is more than just a swing, Tukwet Canyon can help you with these other factors that include mental and physical aspects, on course management and club fitting.
- Family Studies Human Development (University of Arizona)
- PGA Member since 2012
- 1996, 1998, 1999 and 2000 Junior World Champion
- 2001 U.S Junior Amateur Champion
- 2004 PAC 10 Individual and Team Champion (University of Arizona)
- 2004 and 2005 NCAA All American
- 2004, 2005 and 2006 NCAA All-West Regional Team
- 2005 U.S Team Member Fuji Xerox Cup
- 2009 AAA PGA Player of the Year
- 2009, 2010 and 2011 PGA North/South Cup Team Member
- PGA Instructor with 8 years of teaching experience
- Currently working with Collegiate Athletes and Tour Professionals
- 2017 I.E. PGA Teacher of the Year
- 2013 PGA Merchandiser of the Year
- 2010-2013 Women’s Associate Head Coach (University of Redlands)
Playing better golf makes the game more enjoyable. Not all individuals have the same physical abilities, so it is my job to help them uncover their strengths/weakness and together build a solid foundation for the movements required for a productive golf swing.
- Bachelor of Science from The University of Arizona
- Certified PGA Member
- 2004 Pac 10 Team Champion
- 2004 NCAA 3rd
- 2004 All American
- 2002 Scottish Boys Open Amateur Champion
- 2002 3rd European Champion of Champions
- NCAA Division 1 golf (2004-2008) The University Of Arizona
- Represented Scotland
- I have been teaching golf for 12 years
- I have taught many golfer’s of all talents ranging from beginners to Professionals
- Dependent on each golfers' goals, I like to keep things simple and build on your strengths to improve your all-round game.
- I don’t believe there is one special secret for everyone to become good or even great golfers. Golf is a game split up into categories a couple of them being the full swing and the short game that all require some hard-earned practice and sweat to improve your results.
- My goal is to give you a better understanding of your game with a couple of points to work on to maximize effectiveness and consistency and in turn will minimize your score/handicap where ENJOYMENT is at its greatest.
- "Every golfer scores better when he learns his capabilities." - Tommy Armour
- Hibernian Football Club (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Spending time with my family