When you run a tournament you want:
- A location to remember.
- People who are easy to deal with, creative and who know golf.
- Help with the details and planning.
- Challenges for your good golfers, fun for those just getting into the game.
- Good food/fair prices
What We Offer
Whether a small company outing of 12 players or a full-course shotgun of 288 players plus, tournament play at Tukwet Canyon is a good fit. Having 36 holes allows an opportunity for your group to grow. Allow us to assist you in making your next group outing, tournament or fundraiser a complete success. Our Banquet Room, Bar and patio provides the perfect setting for post-tournament events. Located close to the I-10 and 60 Freeway, both par-72 golf courses are considered one of the best golf values in Southern California. Prestigious events hosted at Tukwet Canyon include but are not limited to The IOA Championship, The Nationwide Tour Qualifying, PGA Tour School Qualifying, PGA Tour Canada Qualifying, SCGA, SCPGA/SCPGA Senior/SCPGA Junior Championships, NCAA III National Championship, California State Open, Cactus Tour, Golden State Tour have all prospered at this facility.
Tournament Services Include:
- Full event planning from fun outings, charity fundraisers and professional.
- Registration set up, professional scorecards, cart signs, scoring and scoreboards.
- Practice facility access.
- Golf Challenges such as putting contests, closest to the pin, longest drive, etc.
- Our retail Golf Shop offers excellent choices in participant gifts, prizes, and certificates.
- We can help you with special order logoed merchandise.
- Food and Beverage services: pre-tournament breakfast, box lunches, on-course beverage cart, post-tournament beverages and assorted menu options for lunch or dinner.
- Banquet room can hold up to 275 people comfortably with additional 120 in the Bar and Grill and 100 on the patio.
If you are considering hosting a golf tournament, there are many choices out there. Tukwet Canyon Golf Club believes that we should be your first choice. Let us make your next tournament memorable from start to finish. Give us a call to talk over your objectives.