During this time we will have modified procedures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff adhering to the Park and Play Program in regards to the Social Distancing Guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: Tee times will be available daily from 6:30am-3pm with limited course times (see at booking). No Rakes, No Trash Cans (please dispose of own trash at home) Foam inserts will be placed within the cup - please DO NOT TOUCH the flagstick!
- All Reservations must be booked online. **Book Tee Times Now**
- All payments must be made with Credit Cards. Gift cards will also be accepted.
- Check-in at the Golf Shop up to 1 hour prior to your Tee Time wearing your face mask around staff members. You will receive your cart number and key.
- Golf Pro Shop Open.
- Check-in downstairs at the Cart Barn Player Services Podium up to 15 minutes prior to your Tee Time wearing your face mask around staff members. You will receive your cart number and key.
- Golf Pro Shop (Temporarily Closed.)
- The Clubhouse (Temporarily Closed.)
- Driving Range & Practice Facilities - 7:00am - 3:00pm | Wednesday closes at Noon | Thursday Opens at 8:00am.
- Snack Bar and on course restrooms will be available, they have been deeply sanitized and we have increased our cleaning schedule drastically on these areas.
We appreciate your support and understanding during these modified procedures and thank you for complying with our guidelines. Ensuring the safety of yourself, fellow customers and Tukwet Canyon staff members are of our highest priority.
**MASKS REQUIRED FOR ALL GOLFERS WHEN AROUND STAFF MEMBERS**
No Show Policy
- Cancellation and modification of your tee time can be made 48 hours prior to your tee time of play the same way you made your original reservation.
- If you fail to show up for your tee time and/or are greater than 10 minutes late, and/or if you do not fill all of the tee time that you reserved for you will be charged in full each individual within the tee time(s) reservation.
- It is the booker’s responsibility to make contact for canceling or adjusting a reservation, the Credit Card the booker provides when making the reservation is used as approval to understanding the No Show Policy.
Inclement weather conditions
- If the golf course is officially closed for the day, you will not be flagged as a “No Show”.
- If the weather is inclement, you are obligated to show up at the course or call to find out what determination has been made based on course conditions and use of golf carts.